Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wishing You a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Well, I'm stuffed. Tony and I picked up Tony's brother Billy and off to Tony's sister Bobbie's house for a great Thanksgiving dinner.

Bobbie's husband Pete,


her two daughters Michelle and Melanie and her son Danny were there with their families.

Michelle

Michelle's twin sons

Melanie

Melanie's daughter

Tony and Michelle

"I need a nap after that feast"

Bobbie, a gourmet cook, takes on this dinner every year and never wants any help. So I try to bring her a gift every year to let her know how much we appreciate her. This year it was one of my Christmas Pillows.



We really look forward to this day because we don't get to see them as often as we would like.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to be with your families.

Family is so very important.

Your friend
Charlotte

No comments: