Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Flea Market for "Valentines"

I would like to offer you some very special items for your Valentine. From "Mrs. Charlotte's Boutique" there is "Red Willow Ridgway North Staffordshire Pottery England Dinner Plate" and "Old Willow Red Hampton England Saucer that has come from my private collection. They have given me much pleasure and I would like to pass them on to you for your future pleasure.
"Old Willow" Red Hampton England Saucer
$4.00
Red Willow Ridgway North Staffordshire Pottery England Dinner Plate
$12.00
And from "Mrs. Charlotte's Jewels and More" I have two very special jewelry pieces that I have marked down to a incredible low prices. The first item is a "Ruby Heart Pendant and Chain" and then a "Red Cultured Fresh Water Pearl Necklace"
Ruby Heart Pendant and Chain
$22.00
Red Cultured Fresh Water Pearl Necklace
$24.00
To purchase any of these items please just click on the picture and it will take you to the web site the item is on.
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Mrs. Charlotte

No comments: