Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged By "Mimi"

My Good Friend Mimi Tagged me.

Here are the thing to do:

1. Go to the fourth folder in your picture file on your computer.

2. Post the fourth picture from that file.

Heres mine:



3. Explain the photo:

This is a picture of my great niece Nevada Sky. She is wearing a dress that I made and wanted her to try on so I could get an idea of the size she would wear. She will be ten years old Saturday and most of her friends are three feet and more taller than she is. The dress she is wearing was made with a size 6 pattern and it was a little big . I am going to have to use a size 5 pattern to make it fit her.

She had just finished a two hour basket ball game that day. And she was really tired but was a trouper and tried it on for me anyway.

I am going to start a new little girls clothing line and Nevada is going to be my model. We are calling the new clothing line "Nevada Sky".

Isn't she just the cutest little doll? Well I think she is the best because she is mine.

4. Tag four more people, so this is who I tagged.

Becs - Rebecca Rose Designs

Joanne - My Cottage Pretties

Catherine - Isabella's Roses

Judy - Vintage to Chic

1 comment:

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Mrs. Charlotte ~ Nevada Sky is so precious. Thanks for picking up the "tag" from my blog! Don't forget to comment on the "Giveaway at Mimi's Rose" this month. Just click on the banner to right ~ with all the hearts on it, it will take you right to the "Giveaway".

Can't wait to see your clothing line! Mimi