Friday, March 20, 2009

"Support Our Troops Day" - March 21, 2009


My friend Mimi of Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique is sponsoring a "Support Our Troops" event on her blog today March 21, 2009. I would first like to say "thank you" to Mimi for this wonderful tribute. Mimi's niece, Megan, is in Iraq serving to protect our country with so many other young men and women. I would like to say "Thank You" to Megan and all of our troops that are serving all over the world today and my husband, Tony Dinsmore, who served in the Vietnam war in 1968 and 1969 and to my father. William Lloyd Tennyson, Sr, who served in Germany in WWII.

I will be sending a special box to Megan to share with all of the troops serving with her and would hope each and everyone that is reading this post would join us in this special tribute to "Support Our Troops.

Mrs. Charlotte

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Good morning...pleased to make your acquaintance! Thank you for participating in this most honorable event. My 88-year-old Daddy is a WWII Vet also. Truly the Greatest Generation.
**blows kisses** Deborah