Friday, February 27, 2009

New Little Girls Fashion Collections- "Nevada Sky Collection" and "Vintage Linen Collection"

I would like to introduce my new line of little girls fashions and accessories. I now have two collections, the first I am calling my Nevada Sky Collection. This collection is named for my adorable niece who will be my model for all of these adorable outfits. I will be using the latest in designer fabrics. Many wonderful coordinating colors.





My second line I am calling "Vintage Linen Collection" these fashions are One-of-a-Kind dresses made with vintage linens, including pillowcases. All with the original embroidered designs. For the fabrics I am using pastel batiste and the latest in designer fabrics.


I hope you like my new collections. If you have any questions or special orders please let me know. You can see all of these wonderful little girl fashions at "Mrs. Charlotte's Boutique"
http://www.mrscharlottesboutique.com/


Thanks
Mrs. Charlotte

3 comments:

Becs said...

Hey Mrs. Charlotte, I love your new childrens line. The dresses are so way cute! The vintage collection is my favorite! You amaze me, you are so talented! Great job! Becs

Unknown said...

Ms. Charlotte, I love the children's clothing! The vintage collection is my favorite. You are so talented.

Lawton Demolition Contractors said...

Hello nice blogg