Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Has Sprung in Georgia


Wow!! It has been so nice here in Georgia for the last few days. The average temperature for Atlanta is 44.8 degrees in the month of February. The high today is going to be 70 degrees.

We have been enjoying this beautiful weather for about three days now. The forecast is: Wednesday 67 degrees, Thursday 65 degrees and Friday 58 degrees.
My two little darlings Fluffy and Calley have been having the time of their lives. They are inside cats and only get to go outside when the weather is nice and my husband Tony can go out with them.
"Calley"
"Fluffy"
They know the rules, allowed to go outside by theirselves. Even it the door is open they won't go out unless they are told they can. They are not allowed off of the deck and they know it. Sometimes a squirrel with go by and they get excited and jump off. That's when they hear a "bang, bang" . That is Tony hitting the side of the chair with a "Fly Swatter". When they hear that back on the deck they come.
We are all enjoying this beautiful weather and getting spoiled. I know it will go back to the normal temperture soon. So I am going outside today.
Mrs. Charlotte

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Charlotte ~ those are some sweet and smart kitties! We've had some warm days here in St Louis, and I've led myself to believe that Spring was in the air.... thinking about what to plant.... mmmm, might be getting ahead of myself here! Hope you had a lovely day outside ~ have a happy weekend, Nancy

Mimi's Rose Chenille Boutique said...

Mrs. Charlotte - you are a cat lover too! I, too, have two cats, Buddy and Blue Boy!

I wanted to stop by and wish you "Happy Valentine's Day" my friend! If you can sneak away from the cupid, stop by my blog, I am having a "Valentine's Day Blog Party", along with some other wonderful blogs. I have a very special giveaway today, in honor of my friend Ag! Mimi