Thursday, December 4, 2008

Friday Flea Market

Well it is that time of the week again. Flea Market Friday. And I am at the Panorama show now, it's Thursday morning and I have just finished setting up my booth. We open at 1:oopm so I am going to keep this short today. I just wanted to invite you to check out my great new items for this week.

Below you will find a few of the items I have for sale this week. Just click on any of the pictures and it will take you to my website and my Friday Flea Market page.



Multi Colored Crystal Clip on Earrings

$6.00


White Beaded Stretch Bracelet
$7.00



Pink Green Yellow Crystal Watch
$14.00

Also if you will click on the Friday Flea Market link below you will find a list of my fellow bloggers and their great Friday Flea Market items.



Thanks so much for visiting . Mrs. Charlotte






No comments: